the Rift

seeking the gold [mirage, open]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

Another arrived, and Mirage had to admit at the easy, natural beauty possessed by this mare who so passionately declared herself Lelial's - or rather, declared Lelial her own. At the glances thrown her way, Mirage's gaze did not shift, her expression forever clear, impassive. She observed their interaction with silent amusement, though did well to remain as still as a statue as they squabbled - much like an old married couple.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Muriel." Honest tones leaked from her maw as she inclined her tiara a smudge to the mare, a simple greeting. The presence of her mate was something Mirage always had an inkling of, a sneaking suspicion that he was forever watching her, ready to jump to her defence at any given time. It comforted her, to know that he would put his efforts into looking over her even when they were not curled up sleeping side by side on those rare occasions that both of them allowed themselves some respite.

An ear tilted towards him, that was all the mare gave him in greeting. She knew he would understand, he always did. Her subtle, nearly imperceptible ways allowed no more of an open greeting to him, though he stroked her back with the softness of his muzzle, she did not dance away from his touch like she would have if another stallion tried similar. That was perhaps, the greatest gesture she could give; silent acceptance of his presence, and the words that followed his arrival.

At this moment, the little shadow mare may have felt slightly sorry for Lelial. He had come here, seeking what? Her? What had she promised him? Information? A small sigh passed through her nostrils, invisible to the others, as she considered what she could do to resolve his upset. Everything else aside, the little charcoal mare did want to help.

"Life is full of choices, Lelial. You chose to be pulled by the seed I planted. You chose to seek me out." A small tilt of her head, a fortunate ray of sunlight lit up the golden marking upon her nape. Mirage was the gold, of course, but would Lelial be observant enough to realise this? "I saw potential within you, Leliel. But potential for what, I am still unsure. What is it you wish to achieve by coming here? I ask, only so that I might know whether I can offer my aid to you after all." Her voice was strong, steady, her eyes boring into his own without breaking the stare, her entire demeanour screamed that she only longed to help him. But she could not help him, if he did not wish to accept it.

sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-24-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-26-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-07-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Muriel - 09-08-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Vikram - 09-08-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-10-2012, 09:30 PM