the Rift

[PRIVATE] oceanside beauty pageant.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

It was so hot, and I was trying to stay cool by chilling by the beach. I was hoping to dip my hooves in the water and hopefully be cool, but really I think shade was something I needed, but there wasn't any shade around here, I mean aside from the rock shelves here and there. I can't sweat, I can't gain muscle, I have to keep this sleek, feminine body that I've begun to grow into. I want to wow the boys with my long, pretty locks and strawberry cremé body, which is so sleek. I wanted to leave a mark in everyone's book, a look that will be etched into their minds forever. I wanted to be remember as that gorgeous, flashy, fantastic girl who could knock a stallion dead by winking one of her sea green eyes and batting her pale lashes.

I look at Tin, her dark, fuzzy body still small compared to me. I look at her and ask, "what do you think, Tin?" She just flicks a little ear, grunting and prancing along beside me. Well aren't you the most useful companion ever. Really I'm not very patient or understanding, (if you haven't noticed already) really I just want to do things fast, as long as I don't ruin my image—

I cannot, be covered in mud or gross, soppy sea weed. I shiver just thinking about it. Why do others tolerate that kind of stuff? I hate gross things. I can't stand them at all. Discomfort is the worst thing, I cannot stand being uncomfortable. Or alone. I need to have someone with me at all times or I get lonely—

And being lonely is not fun at all.

It's so.. bland and boring and I don't know what to do. "That's why I've got you, Tin." I smile at her, and she seems to take it in, giving a little grunt before headbutting my shoulder with her barren forehead. What a weirdo. I roll my eyes, strutting my way down the sandy beach with not a care in the world.

@[Phaedra] (& Hotaru maybe? c:)

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
oceanside beauty pageant. - by Raeden - 07-02-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: oceanside beauty pageant. - by Phaedra - 07-06-2014, 07:56 PM