the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
It's quite a journey from the Veins of the Gods and their glowing azure to the beautiful summer view in the Falls. Earthbound as I am, it has taken me a few days to make my way home from my meeting with the Earth God. Though the meeting was disappointing, I think I more fully understand the task that has been given to me. I need to really understand not just the tasks of those gifted with crafting magic, but how it changes them, what it does to their character, their essence. How does the magic of Helovia change who we are and shape what we become? As I walked through the Thistle Meadow I knew exactly who I was going to see first, my very own King Midas. I know he has crafting magic, and he is, in my mind, like a father figure to me. I want to know more about his magic, in part because of this quest, in part because he is assisting with the tasks that he himself gave to me - the building of the prison cells in the cliff walls. And I want to see him first beyond all others. He for certain can share his wisdom and help me understand my shortcomings and what I can do now to do better. I am determined to succeed, and show myself and the Earth God that I am worthy of his blessing and the warmth with which he has treated me thus far.

When I finally arrive in the Falls, I am a bundle of emotions: weary, nervous, excited. Anticipation fills my veins. I hope that Midas can somehow ease the tension that is wreaking havoc on my body. I follow the treacherous path down from the cliffs, careful of the rolling pebbles that slip beneath my toes. I go slowly enough so that my footing is stable, but with the nerves I've got now, this surely isn't helping. When I reach the bottom, I walk over to the nearby pool that is formed by the waterfall coming from above. As I stand by it and look at my reflection, I see how disappointment laced with anticipation is affecting me. My eyes have taken on a somewhat wild look - much different from my normal calm. The Voice inside cackles - I'm more susceptible to her when I'm like this, but she's behaving very well. Why? I have no idea. I lift my head and look out at the valley.

Midas? I call gently, hoping that the wind will come and carry my voice. I'm not sure I have the energy to search for him, or use my lungs enough to project. I pray that he will hear my call, and come to rescue me and reassure me. Please Midas.. I'm so vulnerable right now. What a world..

Walk. Talk.
Tag: @[Midas]
WC: 471
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed) - by Cashmere - 07-02-2014, 01:14 PM