the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
She lightens, and my heart grows glad for the assurance I’m able to provide. Cashmere answers and asks me another question, this time wondering on the spiritual contention between myself and earth. I lapse into a brief silence, brows narrowing, features an outward sign of pondering on how to answer the young heart with truth and a greater wisdom than I currently felt capable of possessing. “Yar.” There was a connection. A strong one. But how to describe such a thing with moral words? It was like trying to taste the wind or understand how our souls felt when the world glided beneath us.

Grant me the permission to speak freely, I prayed with absolute silence. “Aye, there is a connection. Ye stands as a child compared to him, a suckling babe who is barely able to intake breath without gasp.”

“It is humbling,” I said finally, never breaking her stare, “Yon lord becomes a parent and ye a dutiful son or daughter. They are the ones who open thee to magic; alone ye is incapable of widening the mind.” By ‘they’, I meant the lords of Helovia. Not all of us were children of earth, some chose to seek nourishment from sun, moon and time. “The earth is a living thing Cashmere. It has a heartbeat and is thriving in a balance—just as we do.” Would she be able to hear the jingling cry of streams as they bubble over stones on their way to larger bodies of water? Or the thundering drums of mountains shattering beneath the weight of a typhoon.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 11:21 AM