the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Earth wanted to teach this woman something about magic, about life; hopefully my fragments of confusion would be enough to pass for his wisdom and wishes. Perhaps she’d learn something from all this and move on to complete this mission as a victory, maybe not. It wasn’t my place to offer judgment, but I sincerely prayed that my little sister found her talent. Found that stirring, nourished it to life.

Her crown falls forward, I gaze politely away, kindly and silently waiting for another question to emerge. Cashmere looked up a moment later, stretching muzzle up and out to feel tangible warmth and physical connection. Freely my snout shifted forward, gently blowing hot whiffs of air in her direction. She thanks me and my lips curl into an approving beam, “I’m glad.” Perhaps I could help further, there were others in this land who could craft. I thought of one in particular, a pale mare who’d spent the majority of her life creating trinkets and works of art for the sake of herdfolk and others, “Ye might find more answers outside the herd; Sohalia currently resides as Saltana in Dragon’s Throat. We stand as their allies.”

“Magic grows strong within her – should ye see a need for greater understanding…seek an audience with her.” They were my kin and our allies, surely Cashmere would be welcome at their border. Neck bent, lips spread apart, rising toward the bend of my right wing. The appendage rose, lifting so that I might be granted easy access. Teeth closed around a golden secondary, one quick yank and the loose feather came free. Careful not to crush the fragile plume, I shifted it over and released at Cashmere’s feet. “Show this to the guards as proof of a tie with Hidden Falls.”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 10:46 PM