the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
Hot whiffs of air that float from his nostrils to mine, and the skin there crinkles, the sensation odd but amusing. A giggle slips past my lips and my cheerfulness is clearly returning. Midas is already suggesting someone else to find, to learn about crafting. This is good for me, of course, because the Earth wants me to find more than just one who has crafting magic of his or her own. I search my memory.. Oh. I told him that I needed to find two. Sad, that I had forgotten my own words so quickly! He suggests going to see Sohalia in the Throat. Does he know that I have already been to the Throat an talked to her? Sohalia is one of my truest friends, though she may not know it. But I've talked to her, and I wonder, does she have crafting magic of her own, or does she just have rank magic?

I visited her before... can she craft without rank magic? The Earth was very specific. I smile, and it is clear that I am deep in contemplation. I would enjoy seeing her again, but I thought maybe to play it safe the Earth God might like me to see someone I have not visited before. Before I say anything else, however, Midas is reaching under his wing, and returns to me with a golden feather, encouraging me to show it to the Earth god. I beam at him and accept it gracefully, taking it in my lips and turning to weave it into my dark gray mane. I turn back to him, my smile and cocked ears a prompt for another suggestion for a crafter.

Walk. Talk.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Cashmere - 07-25-2014, 09:34 PM