the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
She brushed into me again, assuring and thankful. That warm woman musk is strong enough to tempt me toward her face with mutual response. The feeling of someone alive and flushed, I’d come to miss companionship, and even desired for it. Fina was good for keeping the pains of isolation at bay; and it was a self-made cage that I’d chosen to live in for years, so there really was no excuse. Always my ear bending toward the needs of others, never selfish in my desires for something, never breaking code for the heat that this male body craved night after night.

I smiled, the glimmer of contentment in my eyes glowed brightly; masking all spare thoughts from her vision. Cashmere verified that she’d seek out Finn, a long shot at the very least. Who knew where the lad was, or even if he was still within Helovia. But I felt confident and thought that perhaps she did as well, Earth would provide an answer.

The dappled mason turned to leave, eager to begin or otherwise going off to seek other company. I started to call out, lure her back to continue our conversation – but my tongue felt suddenly stiff between jaws. Instead I merely dipped crown toward chest, gently tapping the gem below, “Yar, long days and pleasant nights. May ye find desire filled to overflow.” This body also turned away, cranium angling toward the cliff-face I had descended from. That dark cliff that was my patrolling spot for the herd, and personal prison with a window.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wrap my spirit in reassurance [Midas] - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 09:47 AM