the Rift

[PRIVATE] One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Feeling a little better since my spar with Elsa, my body is recovering with the help of Kiara's healing. All the same, I feel pretty roughed up. That won't stop me, however, from having a very wonderful moment just for me. I will call upon the one and only Oxy. He and I have barely spoken for.. well.. for a long time. We saw each other last at the Asylum meeting, brief though it was. Asylum or not - whatever is going on with that - he is still a member of the Hidden Falls, and he needs to do something to contribute to his herd.

I stand by the pool at the base of the waterfall by the cliffs. Staring at my reflection, I can see my still bedraggled appearance and my mangled ear. It's better than it was, but I can remember the pain, and I know that it doesn't look so good. I raise up again and call out as loudly as my voice can manage. OXY! I beckon him to me, as a general speaking to one of his subordinates. (Of course, I am unaware of his battle with Eris, or his victory.) It's a rather nice feeling, bossing around someone who seems so resentful of me. But I wouldn't mind being friends - we have a lot to bond over, in my opinion. I hope to give him some task, but what that task is.. I haven't thought of yet.

Maybe it will be patrolling. Maybe it will be getting high as shit. I dunno... Whatever works, I suppose. Maybe I'll try to make him dance, just to get a little stupid joy out of it. Honestly, I'm not used to giving orders, but being a general, I guess that's something I'm supposed to do. Who knows! I yawn, bored, as I wait for Oxy to hear me and answer my call. I wonder how will he respond: politely, with respect? Disdainfully? Like an asshole? I'm up for anything.

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Oxy]
OOC: To give Oxy a task, unless he's general now, in which case Oxy can tell Rosti and they can conspire together as generals. Either way ^_^
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy] - by Rostislav - 07-02-2014, 05:27 PM