the Rift

[PRIVATE] One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
It doesn't take too long before I see my frenemy on the horizon. He's taking his good sweet time getting to me, but that's alright. I suppose I can wait a bit - it's not like I have more important things going on right now. Ha ha ha. He doesn't seem too interested in my presence even, except perhaps feeling some obligation to listen to me beckon for him. He's chewing on something as he approaches, and as he gets closer I wonder if this is his normal weed of choice that he enjoys to keep up his high. I wonder if he will share. Damaris reaches up my hindquarters, her claws digging into my flesh as she barks in laughter. We both know that that is an absolutely ridiculous idea.

He gets closer and plants himself in front of me. He's not thrilled to see me, not thrilled to be here, and has his mind focused on other things. I clear my throat. I'm not really a leadership type of guy, but I guess I'll have to try my hand at it. I got this position, I'd better do what I can to actually get all this done. "Oxy, I thought you might not have come." It was the truth. But perhaps Oxy has a little honor left to him, that's good. We're probably about equal on that level. "We should be gathering troops and practicing sparring, running patrols." I clear my throat. The look he's giving me is distracting and I find myself struggling to organize my thoughts. Damaris jumps down from my hindquarters and walks up next to me and stares at the unicorn brute and his boggart. Her green eyes glow as she evaluates the beast, trying to decide if she likes him or not, and whether he is a friend or an enemy for me. She's unsure, and continues to give him a leveled stare, her hackles raising silently ever-so-slightly.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy] - by Rostislav - 07-05-2014, 04:03 PM