the Rift

[PRIVATE] One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
God what an asshole. I think I'm bad, but really, I'm like Sunday tea next to him. Mostly it's the lack of respect to a superior. (Or what I am perceiving as superior - I'm not good at staying up to date.) First he calls me an idiot. I roll my eyes in return, not that you can really tell with them being more or less all the same white color. But it's the thought that counts! Even his companion is making fun of me, mocking my drinking. Damaris barks and starts growling, her hackles raised. I wouldn't mess with my hellhound - though she is young, her acidic spit is already starting to function well, and I certainly don't want any part of it. In my peripheral vision, I see some of it drip to the ground, and hear the grass singe and die. Yikes.

I return my focus fully to the stoner in front of me. He asks what we might practice for and if we even have any troops. Does it fucking matter? You're part of the troops. Go spar some more. I don't trust your stoned face to do any good for us. I spit in his face, snarling. Get the stick out of your ass Oxy and say what you need to say. But I don't give him a chance to say what he needs to say, because really, I want him to just get over it. Sure, I'll listen if he speaks up, but right now actions seems to speak louder than words. This twat needs to shape the fuck up and grow a pair. I think of the magic that was gifted to me by the sphinx. Perhaps this is a time to test it out.

I furrow my brow and my nostrils flare. I stomp the ground, and around me the earth ruptures, rock cracking and rising from below, sod joining it as it all hovers in the air. With a strange, disturbing bellow from me, it all flies at Oxy. I grin as it smashes against his face and chest, with sod falling over his back and to the ground. I grunt, and let my control of the earth stop; any remaining bits falling to the ground, once again inanimate. I don't have the time or patience for insubordination. Get your shit together, Oxy. Get it fucking together.

Walk. Talk.
OOC: Used my earth magic. If I need to edit it I can. :)
Magic (Earth): Can crack the ground with a stomp that allows him to lift dirt and rock and direct it at an opponent

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy] - by Rostislav - 07-06-2014, 10:47 PM