the Rift

[PRIVATE] One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
The sick satisfaction that comes from seeing this... brute... in pain spreads through me like venom. Coursing through my veins, changing cells to death as it goes. Am I really that evil, that sick, that I take pleasure in another's suffering? Sometimes. That's that make me a bad soul? Maybe. Or maybe I'm just handing out what needs to be handed out. The seemingly uncoordinated oaf squeals and seems unsure of how to handle the earth that has attacked him. A few trickles of blood run down his coat, but the satisfaction that I feel inside does not appear on my face. We should not be fighting like this, but somehow it needs to happen. Constipated feelings is what we've got and there is no way either of us is mature enough to talk it out.

Although I feel I've delivered a nice, even blow... Oxy is not without his own tricks. The look he gives me would make a lesser beast shiver with fear, but I stand my ground. Standing my ground, and finding it harder and harder to breathe. The oxygen that I'm taking in... it's like my lungs work fine but the air is dying inside of me.. I feel myself growing fainter, and my legs tremble now. A panic rises inside of me and Damaris starts to whine, worrying for me. Oxy does not let me suffer too long, only long enough to make his point. Soon I am gasping for air, finally feeling it rush into my lungs and stay there, satisfying the ache that as permeating every pore of my poor body.

Once I am steady again - and he is as well - we can speak like more than petulant children (or attempt to). The news he first presents me with is indeed surprising. He's right, someone did forget to tell me that Oxy has taken the place of Eris. He's also right that we are both assholes. A smirk begins to find a home on my velvets. He moves to the point of our gathering quickly, and as he finishes, the smirk is fully set in place. Very well Comrade. Can we set our differences aside then, and work together? Trying very hard to move from frenemies to friends, but I'm not sure Oxy's got it in him to make that leap of faith. We need to whip our.. army, or whatever.. into shape. Find our soldiers and get them fit and fighting. Will you step up as Legatus and assist me?

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy] - by Rostislav - 07-16-2014, 01:48 AM