the Rift

[PRIVATE] One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
I stare at him, watching the blood trickle slowly down his sides, the flow slowing. Neither of us are good at this, are we? And yet, a necessary evil. Try as we might, we can never seem to stop acting like children. Oxy seems pretty resolute about keeping up our immature feud. Though I'd like to move on, I can't do it without him moving on too. So be it. Damaris rubs her head against me, and I can tell she wants this to be over - perhaps even more than us two stallions. Though it's clear he's reluctant to participant in any joint effort as generals, he seems to finally decide that maybe, perhaps, he can put in a little effort. Thank goodness for that. I'm not sure I want to do anymore leadership-y type of business, and this whole working with my frenemy thing is kind of a pain in the ass. He's completely noncommittal to working together, "Whatever". And yet, he does manage to contribute something. Sparring with members of the Throat? Not a bad idea. Getting all of the members of an alliance together to build their fighting skills is a very good idea, in fact. Unfortunately for Oxy, I cannot credit him with the idea. The Glass Horn (Seele, I guess, she does have a glass horn after all) gets the credit for that, and I make a note in my head that maybe she's not just all words. I nod in agreement with him, and let him go his way. Damaris and I will find something else to do, what that is.. I really have no idea. Not in the slightest. Maybe I'll let Oxy do the work for once, and I'll go take a nap....

Walk. Talk.

OOC: that post might have been like.. extremely redundant.
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of us needs to get our ass in gear [Oxy] - by Rostislav - 07-21-2014, 12:54 AM