the Rift

Let me heal your wounded

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

if you shoot for the moon and miss, you'll still land in the stars

The sun was probably at it's highest point, but the mare couldn't see it through the thick covering of clouds. The air was thick, and she felt like she was breathing water instead of air, it was painfully humid really. The purple mare wasn't used to such damp air, she had come more from a dry climate, and so far she wasn't enjoying this weather. A stiff breeze blew her long wavy locks from her badger marked face. The mare knew she was pretty, but had never been chased like the more battle ready mares of her old herd. A healer, as herself, had not be accepted no matter that she had saved several of her herd members from certain death after the many battles and spars. Shaking her pretty purple and pink head she carried on. The two pendants woven in her high red deer antlers shook with a pleasant tinkling sound. She noticed for the first time that the trees were growing thicker, and she was happy for that. The storm brewing over head was likely to explode at any moment.

Where was she at now anyway? The draft mare had been traveling for several days now, stopping now and then to gather herbs and rest. She wanted to be well stocked when she did find a home, or if she came upon a wounded or sick animal. It didn't matter what kind of animal the mare found, if it was wounded and would allow her, she would try her hardest to heal it. After a while longer the mare came to a nice clearing, that was still sheltered by high tree branches. Rain was falling softly now pattering in a soothing rhythmic way against the leaves above.

"Vocals" Wonderings
Words: 290 @[Africa]
OOC: She is going to join the throat but anyone is welcome! <3

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-03-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-06-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 02:49 PM