the Rift

Let me heal your wounded

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

if you shoot for the moon and miss, you'll still land in the stars

His eyes seem to follow the mare's every movement, it is as if she could not escape his gaze. His strange appearance still frightened the girl even though he seemed to mean her no harm. His wings were frightening it was as if she had been struck dumb with the instinct to run form his odd appearance. Then a thought whispered into her ear look at his plain coat and look at your amazing colors. 'He must be just as worried about me as I am of him.' At this the pretty draft relaxed completely, clearly she had much to learn in this strange land. It was not the mare's way of life to beat around the bush or even pluck leaves from it. She had been raised around warriors and killers, they had always been blunt and she would be too. Being blunt could be a very good or very bad thing, she knew that, but it was the one thing her father had managed to teach her.

She smiles softly and watches the stud dip his own flaxen head as he repeats her name. A small breeze makes the two symbols, dove and the caduceus, sway and shimmer in the watery light. The rain continues to wash away the sins and pain of her past as Silk continues. The black stallion seems to be just as blunt as herself, but something seems off like a someone singing flat in a chorus of sharps. Purple ears slip back slightly for a second before flipping back towards him. Bright steely blue eyes carefully watch the off male as she considers his offer. A smile spread placidly across her feminine features as her voice spoke again, "It's a pleasure to meet you Silk and I would be grateful to come with you to the Dragon's Throat Silk." His smile is kind warm, but that soft off pitch tune tickles her ears softly. Moving forward ready to follow Silk her bags squeak softly the leather rubbing against itself and her pendants jangling softly.
"Vocals" 'Wonderings'
Words: 333
OOC: @[Satanic Silk] I think that wraps it up lol

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-03-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-06-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Satanic Silk - 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Let me heal your wounded - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 02:49 PM