the Rift

[OPEN] Heaven we hope is just up the road

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
Farenjer
Farenjer held his icy, patient gaze upon her with a slight perplexed grin. "I have a request if you're not occupied." His ears twitched at her graceful speech. For a moment, the words seemed to bounce along the den's walls like harmonic music and he continued to listen intently to her. He watched as she motioned to Imogen with her brown orbs, and the kitsune treaded closer to the weaver and the bundle of neatly collected weaving materials was plopped near his hooves. He looked down to the fox with a smile wavering over his lips as he nodded in greeting to the silver creature. As he had almost forgotten to greet them as well. How silly of him.

Lena's words sang in his ears once more, and he gestured his head up to meet a gaze with hers. She requested a bag, a carrier of sorts to hold her assortments of collected medicine materials. He nodded slowly to her in an understanding. The weaver would be constantly out in Birdsong looking for the rarities or the varieties of strong, durable vegetation to mend into materials for his fabrics. Even he, himself, needed a suitable bag to hold his parcels but would be mending one later perhaps within the first signs of frost kissing the Basin's grasses. But for now, he would be working on Basin projects with Ulrik and more private ones such as this request from Lena.

The bay mare finally added in “And to know your price, of course.” He kept a small, warm grin on his face as he listened to her final words. He lowered his head in a deeper nod and said in his low-pitched voice "Request accepted, friend. I would be most glad to weave you a satchel of sorts. Thank you for collecting this flax as well, I was rather running short of it and would have to go out for more in the future for your request. But now, I don't have to since you have already assembled me of what I need." He recalled before how she had said of a 'price'. The weaver tipped his head to the side in a puzzled look. Had he ever put a price on his works before? No. No he had not, and he would certainly deny ever placing a price tag on his works for friends like Lena. This would be free of charge.

"There is no payment required, especially for a Time Mender and friend." He offered another friendly smile to her and Imogen. He lowered his head and plucked the neat bundle of flax off the molded stone, walking back and placing it upon a flat boulder where he claimed to be his work station. He slowly retreated back to Lena and gestured "Please, come into my home. I must ask you, what were you looking for in specifics to the bag's design?" He backed away, permitting Lena and her kitsune open entry into his little den, as he stood at the wall of the cave closes to the doorway.

[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Messages In This Thread
Heaven we hope is just up the road - by Lena - 07-03-2014, 02:37 PM
RE: Heaven we hope is just up the road - by Lena - 07-03-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Heaven we hope is just up the road - by Farenjer - 07-03-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Heaven we hope is just up the road - by Lena - 07-04-2014, 01:46 PM