the Rift

[DROP] Carpentry Lessons

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Moping around the Rotunda, I move slowly, feeling something begin to call me. It was a magical pulse, echoing through my bones. I perk my ears, feeling it tug at my fractured soul. I begin to wander forward, weaving along until I run upon a large trench, filled with water. I look at it, surveying the layout of it. It was square, with a glowing egg in the center of a small island thirty feet from the water's edge. I frown, looking at the egg. A companion? Another soul? My heart flutters with excitement as I look out towards the egg and the being that's sitting with it. I open my wings to fly but some magical, unseen force folds them back to my sides. I sit, awestruck. What am I supposed to do now? I can't fly to the island... what am I going to do? Swimming... well.. I don't think I could stand swimming that far.

Walking around the square, my mind whirls with ideas. I find two planks sitting, waiting for me. I approach them, hurrying along for I am the only one so far. Maybe I could get it! Oh I was so excited, so prepared to get this little egg and call it my own. Never again would I be alone, never would I have to feel the awful, feeling of being alone. Sure I had Aurelia, but.. she wasn't around all the time. And she didn't understand me very well. I wanted someone who did, someone who didn't even have to talk to me to know I was in pain.

I dip down and pull the planks from the water, nudging them along with my hooves. I had a plan in mind, but I didn't quite know if it was going to work. But it was worth a shot.. wasn't it? I want to get to the egg before someone else does, because then someone will have the chance to take it away from me— as it has been every single time I've come across an egg. No matter how many times I've tried, I have never succeeded.

"These soldiers are not here to kill you; They're here to protect you."
ooc: Destry wants a Kistune with Electric ability :3
previous denial
word count: 354

Picture by lieveheersbeestje

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Carpentry Lessons - by Random Event - 07-03-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Destry - 07-03-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Hotaru - 07-03-2014, 08:54 PM