the Rift

[DROP] Carpentry Lessons

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
I ignore every other bedraggled person who has arrived, save for the sight of the egg nestled comfortably in the midst of the little isle.

My eyes, curious gold and silver oculars, gaze across the expanse of the water to the island of greenery, and I heave a deep breath. Interesting... So, this mythical egg was free for the taking for the one who would reach it? Very well. I was never one to back from a challenge, and quite honestly, the idea of seeing what was inside of that egg was terribly appealing, and I couldn't possibly walk away now.

Memories assaulted my mind as I stood upon the shore of the man-made pond of the Rotunda, recalling all of the times in my youth when I had played and wrestled with Talbot, my father's Hellhound. He had been like a protector over me as I had grew, always there, following my steps and making sure that I stayed out of too much trouble, and defending me when I couldn't defend myself... Could, perhaps, a Hellhound of my own be waiting within the confines of that thin shell?

I had to know. I had to have it.

A snort worked its way up from my throat, coughing through my nostrils as my eyes finally diverted from the egg situated across the water. It was much too far to jump, I knew that for sure... And I wasn't the most nimble of creatures, unfortunately, due to the dastardly breeding from my birth mother, so I truly couldn't make the jump, nor did I trust my abilities to swim that far...

"Well, damn it all," I grumbled, far from ready to give up just yet, but that was when the keen gold and silver of my dual-toned eyes spotted the two pieces of wood floating nearby. I wonder... Could I possibly? Slowly, my dark-tinted lips stretch upwards in a devious grin, and I meander towards the planks with an emotion best described as yearning desire shining in my gaze. "Perfect..." My lips form and caress that singular word, much like how I would soon be caressing the shell of that egg...

Gently, lovingly, adoringly... It would be mine.

[ooc: Nonnie would like a Hellhound | Energy Drain, pleasums?
Previous Refusal. ]

Messages In This Thread
Carpentry Lessons - by Random Event - 07-03-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Destry - 07-03-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Hotaru - 07-03-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Rei - 07-03-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Seele - 07-03-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Athenä - 07-04-2014, 04:01 AM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Adelric - 07-04-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Rhiannon - 07-04-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Carpentry Lessons - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 04:20 PM