the Rift

Flutters and Welcomes

Dsiox Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
table

Dsiox
;

Dsiox was quite unsettled. Just an instant ago she was having a lovely and peaceful morning with the butterflies and now there were all of these resemblances of horses gathering around her. Their eyes were tracking her every move and they seemed busy in thought about her. Their bodies stood in a contemplative stance and every now and then they tilted their heads at her. The spanish moss hung around them in a ring and the forest engulfed the for beings. They were the only creatures to be seen and the tension between them and Dsiox was palpable.

"I'm Ghost of the Hidden Falls.""I'm Ghost of the Hidden Falls." The obsidian one declared. Her words drifted towards Rei but were spoken to all in the vacinity. She was a beautiful thing once Dsiox could look past the embers at her feet and the strange knife and arms. She seemed very pleasant and sure of herself. Her blood-tipped arms glared at her but Dsiox squinted her eyes and saw past the off-putting appearance. After all, they can be deceiving. It had taken Dsiox by surprise and she wasn't sure how to react. Now that she had seeped in, Dsiox kind of liked the mare and the strength that the embers brought her. Maybe this mare is the kindest of them all. Her dark body read of someone who was welcoming. Never did she take her eyes off of the newcommer. "Are you okay?" Dsiox took a step toward her. The embers now kindling underneath her and warming her body. The rose grey mare closed her eyes and nodded slowly just once toward Ghost. She lowered her head and looked up through her half-closed turquoise eyes at Ghost. Seeming to look for acceptance.

The white mare interrupted Dsiox's thoughts by saying, "I am called Sheba. What brings you to Helovia, my dear?""I am called Sheba. What brings you to Helovia, my dear?" Her words sounded of a forced kindness. She was looking at Dsiox like she was a prize and it made her feel very uncomfortable. The white mare's gaze was one of which Dsiox tried to avoid. She turned her body away form her in an attempt to escape the mare's scrutiny.

The black and white mare with the strange arms that Ghost had took a step back from her. "It's okay. We don't mean you any harm. If you are new here we just have homes that we could offer. Dragon's Throat has a fierce name but the leader is kind and gentle hearted. But don't leap upon any of our offers too hastily, make sure you choose to go where you believe you will be happiest. I too am bewer here, and Helovia is teeming with opportunity at every corner. I think that you will love it here. May I ask your name?" The mare's mouth let out word after word. So many that Dsiox tried to shake off the sound that it made. Too loud. Too much excitement from others and too many words. She seemed like she meant well and was a happy thing. The birds that floated around her and chittered seemed to tell her that. But yet...Dsiox wasn't drawn to the spotted mare.

Her lips parted ever so slightly and she whispered, "Dsiox." She directed it toward the black mare and took a few more steps toward her. She nudged the air toward the beautiful black thing and in that moment she had chosen. The embers called her toward them and there was a hopeful glint in Ghost's eye.

text text text  
"blah blah blah."
dsiox's hallucinations  

Messages In This Thread
Flutters and Welcomes - by Dsiox - 07-03-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Flutters and Welcomes - by Ghost - 07-04-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Flutters and Welcomes - by Sheba - 07-04-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Flutters and Welcomes - by Sheba - 07-08-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Flutters and Welcomes - by Sheba - 07-14-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Flutters and Welcomes - by Rei - 07-04-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Flutters and Welcomes - by Dsiox - 07-04-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Flutters and Welcomes - by Ghost - 07-07-2014, 11:54 AM