the Rift

[PRIVATE] the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

"Evening Ktulu."

"Cheveyo." The dark mare greeted as her gaze remained on the crumbling wall. She thought about saying that she hoped Cheveyo didn't mind a midnight patrol, but in actuality she didn't care if Cheveyo minded or not. Her duty was to guard the Edge at all costs and at all hours of the day and night. She intended on taking each of her and Archibald's warriors on midnight patrols to see how many of them were up for the challenge. In her mind nighttime patrols were more taxing than daytime patrols because you were fighting against your body and mind's natural inclination to sleep.

"These walls offer nothing in the way of defense." Her head finally turned and she looked at the painted mare that she had requested Eytan bring to her. Ktulu remembered her well enough from her time in the Grey. Part of her doubted that a night patrol would be hard on the warrior mare, but the other part of her wanted to be absolutely sure. "I want to patrol the entire length of the wall." It was a duty that would take them several hours depending on how fast they were able to travel and if they had to confront any trespassers. "Once we've patrolled the wall you will be free to go about your day however you may please until your next patrol."

Ktulu paused a moment to wait for any questions that Cheveyo might have then turned in the direction she intended to go. "Scout ahead, Eytan." She said mentally as she looked down at her companion. He looked up at her then took off into the mist that was beginning to roll in. Several moments later Ktulu began to walk, head high and eyes searching for anything that seemed out of place.

ooc://
http://images.helovia.net/index.php/phot...e8b5d19813
lets say they're near the night gate and working their way toward the star gate.

@[Cheveyo]
"."

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Ktulu - 07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Ktulu - 07-04-2014, 11:51 PM