the Rift

[PRIVATE] the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

"I'm not entirely sure, something had drawn me to these lands once we were set free from the caverns."

"Hm." Ktulu grunted in response to Cheveyo's answer to her question. She had spent very little time in the caverns and what time she had spent there had been spent as a monster trying to kill Lakota. Her ears fell back and she snorted, her self loathing rising to the surface as she relived the horrible moment when her horn pierced the flesh of the one who held a piece of her heart and soul. It seemed as though Cheveyo wasn't the only one who had decided to come to the Edge and call it home, though. Archibald was there and Lakota had followed. Apollo would eventually come, he had promised, once he finished whatever business it was that he had to take care of.

"What brought you to the Edge?"

"I wronged this herd because of a contract the Grey had with the Basin." The Constrictor answered quietly. "I need to make amends. I thought that offering my body to protect this herd would be a good way of doing that." It was a simple concept, but there was more to it than wanting to make amends with the Edge. She wanted a safe place for Lakota to call home. The life of an outcast was a very solitary life and though it was sometimes more appealing than life in a herd, Ktulu was no fool. There was safety in numbers and within those numbers Lakota would be safe. She could rest easy.

'Smell wolf.' Eytan reported back quite suddenly. 'Faint. Think its old.' Ktulu frowned and glanced at the paint next to her. "Eytan says he smells wolves, but he thinks the scent is old. Keep a sharp eye." She instructed Cheveyo before giving Eytan the same instructions.

@[Cheveyo]
"."

CREDITS

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Ktulu - 07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Ktulu - 08-12-2014, 07:26 PM