the Rift

[PRIVATE] the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

A grunt was the response to the reply that I had been drawn to the Edge by some unknown force once we had been released like dogs from the caverns, and for a moment I wondered what was truly going through the Constrictor's mind when I mentioned the caverns. For all the time I had spent wandering aimlessly in hopes to keep my spirits up and not feel like such a trapped animal, the Constrictor was not a face I saw in our rabbit tunnels. In fact, I hadn't seen her at all, her face was one that would have brought me at least some comfort in the midst of the chaos. Perhaps she would have slapped some sense into me when I thought the feelings between me and the bay with flaming wings had been genuine and saved me the tinge of pain when I ran into the blue flamed Birsa.
"I wronged this herd because of a contract the Grey had with the Basin. I need to make amends. I thought that offering my body to protect this herd would be a good way of doing that." The white and bronze stained mare's voice was softer than usual, causing my harks to flick forward as I caught onto every syllable that fell from her darkened kissers. I appreciated the mare's honesty and from what I could tell she was doing a fairly decent job at keeping the Edge safe since she had already managed to snag a council slot as one of our two Captains. A light smile tugged ever so slightly at the corners of my rosy kissers as I nodded silently, enjoying the sounds of the insects and the owls in the tree as I normally did at this time of night.
But the silence didn't last long as the frosted midnight mare looked at me and spoke once more, her words hushed and stern against the sound of the crickets and owls. "Eytan says he smells wolves, but he thinks the scent is old. Keep a sharp eye." I nodded once more, this time my mind staying sharp and focusing on more of the big picture rather than just the comforting cooing of the owls. Harks flicked forwards as I continued moving forwards, keeping on the alert for any movement that shouldn't be there.

Speech
Tag:: @[Ktulu]
Words:: 389
Notes::

credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Ktulu - 07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: the dark never bothered me [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 08-13-2014, 06:46 PM