the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
Out of the threshold of the new land I'm in, this Helovia, I'm finding that there are actually many places I can travel. But the one I'm in now is not far from where I entered. A large field, north of a valley hidden in cloud and deep below the cliffs that surround it. The field I'm in is beautiful in the Tallsun solar rays. And I want to tear it up. I cackle to myself and dig my hooves into the soil, kicking it up and destroying the turf. I take off at a gallop in the field and let all the bits of sod fly in my wake. I can't keep myself from wanting to pound whatever I can into my submission. Skidding to a halt, I drop to my knees and roll around in the upturned earth. When I stand again, I shake myself off. Though it feels good to get dirty (oh, how I love getting dirty), I don't enjoy being disheveled in an unflattering way. I reach over my shoulder to preen at the bottom of my neck, sorting everything out so I look my most glamorous best.

My green eyes glitter in the sun, as I look around and try to find something disrupt. Actually, there's not much to disrupt. I frown - it's just too peaceful here, and not enough for me to mess with. Except, however, for the foolish rabbit that has just crossed in front of me. It comes up to me, rubbing against me, seeing me as a fellow creature of the world. I smirk, then stamp on its skull with my free hoof. It doesn't have a chance to squeak in fear or protest; the only sound that comes is cracking as its skull shatters. I bend down and tear at the flesh of the animal, its blood fresh and hot, spilling over its soft white fur and staining it bright. Its blood is delicious in my mouth, the meat sliding between my sharper-than-average teeth. My snout is stained red as well, and I love it. Every fucking second of it.

Walk. Talk.
@[Rasta], @[Elsa]
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM