the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa has met some crazy people in her life, but none that have yet to scare the living horsiness out of her. So, she knew that maybe one day she'd meet a person like that. And, from the look, and sound of what this crazy mare in the distance looked to be doing, she might be that.

Elsa took a steady walk, wading through the grasses until she stood a few feet from where the mare was stationed. She was beautiful no doubt, a body color she had never seen, and a nice rack.... and some nice feathers. They looked soft, but, that was not what Elsa was seeing. Honestly, she just saw the poor mouse... or whatever it was that was seeming to be consumed by the mare. Her muzzle and the ground seemed to be splattered with the poor creatures insides. Elsa raised an eyebrow and cleared her throat a little to get the mares attention. She wasn't quite sure how to start a conversation.

"Uhm.. Eat creatures often?" It sounded like the start to a really bad pickup line. "I'm not a healer or anything but I'm uh... pretty sure that eating that is probably not good for your insides. How you done that before?" Way to go Elsa, trying to start a conversation with a mare who could more than likely be a cannibal. Well, they say keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, right? She almost seemed to pretty to be eating it, and Elsa wondered what in the heck kind of past she had, that it has driven her to eating a small rodent.

@[Arvakl]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM