the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

Of course it wouldn't take long for them to find me. The normal ones. The ones that don't enjoy fucking with people and eating adorable little creatures. Am I REALLY all that surprised? I suppose not. I look up with disinterest, blood painting my pale lips, and find a mare even paler than myself approaches me. She's snowy white almost blinding, with blue here and there and over her wings. Hmph. And here is she already judging me, with the first words that leave that prissy mouth. I sneer, and now it is apparent that my once pearly ivories are now stained red as well. This rodent, good for my enzymes? Well, I'll admit (and only to myself) that I don't always eat the meat. My body has yet to digest it well, and so often I just slurp down the fluids. Sometimes I'm a little more (less?) wasteful, and I chew on the meat, then leave it uneaten. Why can't we all be omnivores anyway? What's so great about grass? Before I manage a reply to this annoyance, another appears by her side. I look at the duo and notice that this pale one, as she turns her head, is missing an eye. And the other that has pulled up along side of her has chalky eyes, as if blind. Well, now that is just pathetic. The blind leading the blind, eh? I'm not sure if I want to laugh or feel sorry for them. Maybe they need a young upstart like me to lead them to the light. Hahaha... To the light.. Ha. The pale mare questions my actions as well, and the sympathy I was beginning to feel warm my cold bones ebbs just as quickly as it came on. The smile that had teased a dance upon my lips fades and my eyes grow hard, tired of their lack of understanding. A sigh, weary of those who are simply uninformed and ignorant. Should I take pity that they simply have not been exposed? No, this is their fault, not mine. My voice comes out lofty, clearly patronizing, and not at all impressed with their gentle ways. "I shall stop whenever I see fit. I'd consider inviting you poor blind fools to join me, but clearly this is not your cup of tea." The sneer returns to my face, adding a strange edge to the hardness that steels my gaze. I won't harm these ladies, but I should hope they'd know better than to get in my way. It's up to them if we can all get along, and so far we're not going down the right track.

Walk "Talk"

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM