the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

She felt at ease looking at the dead carcass, and suddenly Elsa feels a pressure. She jumps a little, and turns, only to find Rasta's familiar face there. Elsa offers a smile, and turns back to the mare, agreeing with Rasta's quick advice. Although it seems the mare is unfazed by the incredibly weird tastes she seems to have acquired. Elsa tilts her head to listen as she speaks only to narrow her eyes a moment later.

She dare mock them! She has no idea of the great feats that the two have individually accomplished! Not to mention, pissing off Falls members was generally not recommended. Elsa snorted, and then took a few steps forward attempting to keep her cool. "The blind often see better than the sighted. It's not me who will suffer for your actions." She replies stonily. "Cup of tea or not, what you are doing is certainly not written in the standards of today's society." She finished, taking a step back to where she had been before. Being next to Rasta was much more comfortable than facing this odd creature face to face.

Elsa tilted her head, eyes still narrowed. In the event of an attack, Rasta was not going to be the one taking the brunt. However, Elsa sure as hell was not going to sit back and let this freaking pink mare shoot sideways insults. Blind or not, there was no need to bring it up in conversation. Maybe she was just "touchy" but Elsa would not stand down. She was easily angered, so it might be good, pink beast, to not poke fun at the devil in disguise.
[If I could get tagged that be great :D]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM