the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

I snort with plain, blatant laughter at the suggestions of the snowy white and pale blue mare. Her one-eyed wisdom that she claims mean nothing to me. What do I care about today's society? I am strangely colored with bright pink wings and the antlers of a deer - nothing about that is normal or within the standards of society. Do I appear to care? Do I appear to care about the blood staining my lips, dripping to the ground? I think that I may respond, but instead I settle with giving her a simple and sarcastic look that speaks to everything that swirls in my mind. What shocks me is the response of the (presumably) fully blind mare, who hisses at me with anger. Ah - so she doesn't like the blind joke? That wasn't even a very bad one. She's more diplomatic than the other one, which I actually appreciate. I swallow the blood that has filled my mouth and step away from the fresh kill, finding myself no longer interested in it. Instead, I move toward the pair of them and turn on my more.. friendly side. It's tough - mares are hell to deal with. I'm one myself, so I know. But, maybe for once I can put my prejudice aside. I cock my head to the side and eye the two of them with my snazzy green eyes (though only one of them could see and appreciate that).

I lower my head slightly, letting my aggression fade. Of course, it's easy to return to, but for now.. a play date. "True as can be." Am I a monstrosity? I ponder in silence. Nonsense. I'm GORGEOUS. "What may I call you lovely ladies? Are you from nearby?" I know little to nothing of Helovians, and it would be nice to collect bits and pieces of information to log away in my mind for future use. Even if I'm not friends with all of them, it would be nice to be informed. I don't want to be caught being the dumb, idiotic one.

WC: 343
Tag: @[Elsa]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-04-2014, 10:13 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Rasta - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Arvakl - 08-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: NO HAVEN in this heaven - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:08 PM