the Rift

[OPEN] Awaken The Fire

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
Hmm... those fields were rather... boring, despite my interaction with those two mares. A strange pair they were, but not really worth my time, at least for now. Both disabled in one way or another, pathetic really. No, I'm looking for more than that, apparently in this snowy mess of .. nothing. Stupid, perhaps, but at least I can say that I'm doing something. Doing nothing is fucking retarded. But as I fly over these steppes, my pink feathers fluttering in the breeze, I find that I am not all alone, and this snowy wasteland is less desolate than I thought. As I crest over the mountain top and fly over the nothingness, I spy what appears to be a golden form below. Hmm.. I like gold. It's shiny, pretty hardy. That's what my earring is made of, and I enjoy it nicely.

I circle overhead, watching the form retreat to a small place away from the cold breeze. It lies down in the snow. Hmm, can I surprise it? It looks like a unicorn. I lower myself slowly, a little less slowly. Until I land in the overlook just above the clearing. It's a gold unicorn alright, his eyes closed as he rests in the snow. I smirk. This should be fun - why would he be stupid enough to let his guard down? That's alright, he'll be SO excited to see what he wakes up to. I jump down, and land just a few feet away from his still body. My wings keep it delicate, making sure the snow does not splatter too far out. I walk toward him and reach my nose down to sniff his outstretched legs, careful to back up quickly if I need to. (I won't stand for flailing limbs.)

Boo! I giggle, enjoying this moment way too much.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: I'm using artistic liberty to pretend that Arvakl already met Rasta and Elsa. It's the co-current thread, and it makes sense she might come here after the Heavenly Field.
Do you want me to tag you Hawk? :)
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-05-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-05-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-07-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-07-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-13-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-14-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Awaken The Fire - by Thranduil - 07-25-2014, 10:25 PM