the Rift

!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
</style>

A coward judges all by what he sees

It seemed Fina was able to scare our company into a near fight or flight response; obviously her sudden entrance had changed the mood rather swiftly. I forced a smile despite the frantic manner to which this lady very nearly retreated in the opposite direction, rich vocals nickering and trying to sooth ruffled feathers between the two. However, the softly colored lass seemed to recover rather effortlessly, she turned those curious eyes back to meet my encouragement, an unnecessary apology spilling forth. Tenderness naturally swamps this soul, a harmless dose of empathy, “Yar, tis I who should cry ye pardon.” Crown dips toward the honeyed gem that rested below, gently brushing the base with the lightest of touch. “It was never my intent to frighten thee.”

Fina hissed, having caught sight of something in the branches of where she was perched. I paid her little heed and instead drifted on in the conversation, “She is a phoenix and my bonded. Ye has nothing to fear from either of us.” It was then that the image of Silas flitted into my cranium, forcefully pressed there by none other than Fina. I blinked and shifted one eye in her direction, ‘was Africa around?’ very rarely did one see a bonded without its soul partner. I hardly had time to notice that another feathered friend was sitting near the Zephyr before my attention was quickly returned to present company, “I am called Midas and my companion,” Pools shifted to the firey creature who’d puffed up her feathers and was currently scowling at the midnight colored avian, “is Fina.”

image credit to ______
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-04-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-07-2014, 05:56 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-10-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-15-2014, 06:02 PM