the Rift

!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat]

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Mine eyes meet both of them with gentle assurances. Mineself may not know of what this world wast, but mineself hast understood the mannerisms of most of those who had resided in mine lands with me before the fire and ash. He speaks of timbers and water and mine mind just barely dares to connect the dots to the idea that mineself would not find mine kin in these lands.

Sad eyes are what look upon the dappled mare now as she darest to giggle and say no, explaining wherest she may hail from. Sweet lyrics fall from mine lips now, as he addresses the wound upon mine feathered appendage. "It hast been tended before now. Though, mineself doubts another pair of eyes would not hurt," mineself paused, having accepted the fact that mineself would nare fly again. There twas a meek smile upon mine lips as the grey asked if she would accompany us upon this journey. A swift nod in the more gracious forms of a bow to both of them before mineself. "It would be mine honour for thee to accompany should Sire Midas hast such desires."

Mineself flicks mine wings, ruffling mine feathers as mine body stood still. The bandage fluttered in the wind of these lands and allowed a calmness to flood mine soul. Perhaps mineself would find a new life here. Perhaps mineself could start over. It mattered little, though, for mine mind twas set in it's way and mineself knew that little would be capable of changing what twas ingrained in mine mind.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

I can get her changed to outcast, and then we can make a new thread in the Falls for her healing and final choosing of lands? I'll also be changing her writing style then in hopes of being able to write more. If that sounds good then when it's my turn again I won't respond, I'll just start that thread in the Falls <3

Coding || Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-04-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-07-2014, 05:56 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-10-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-15-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-16-2014, 02:44 AM