the Rift

[OPEN] Stone Pillars of the East [HIDDEN FALLS]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

Mend our land
and build your kingdom here

I relished in the smell of salt, the pungent taste of it upon my tongue and how the warm sun could easily score this patched spine with hot kisses. This day was hot, but the water was cold; pushing at its boundaries with mighty fingers and pulling against the fur, skin and muscles. ‘Join me,’ the crashing waves seemed to scream. I push my frame through the surf, leaving a trail of vanishing gold and sunken sand that clearly marked my path only moments before the waves washed all evidence back out to sea. There is a strong current, blowing from the Southeast.

My gaze is fixated upon some shadowy point in the distance, a point of land that seemed to hang over the clouds like a suspended mountain scape. Wings slipped apart as the mass dips closer, there is massive amounts of water spilling from its sides—cresting into the ocean below.

There is no doubt in my mind, yon cluster was hanging in the sky after all. Fina comes soaring up from somewhere in the rear, with a sparkling silver fish clinched inside one talon. I open my feathers fully and glide from the ground at a strong canter. We rise on warm fumes toward the unnatural landmass.

A group of waving structures flutter in the wind, each bannered with their own sigil and colors. They greet our arrival with silence. Yon green looking one is surely a token from Earth, for stone and water mark the entrance. I land nearby, closing wings and moving slowly forward to pass beyond the stone structures. My wide eyes are wary, but also full of astonishment. What did all this mean?

There is no feeling of evil in this place and in a matter of hours we'd thoroughly explored every square foot. “Let’s go home.” The herd needed to know about this place.

Image by: Sei
Table by: Brit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stone Pillars of the East [HIDDEN FALLS] - by Midas - 07-13-2014, 06:22 PM