the Rift

[OPEN] getting HIGH on clouds

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
I have yet to find something really impressive. Of course, the equines I've passed haven't been all that bad. The golden stallion was interesting enough, and I rather liked Sheba. But everyone else? Passing thoughts, passing interests. Pretty much just a waste of my precious time. But as I left the steppes, I saw above me a strange cluttering of clouds. Not just your average formation, mind you, but something fucking interesting. YES. Those clouds look thicker than I would imagine, and I feel that I can see color beyond them. And then.. some of the clouds shift, and what I see shocks me. I have NEVER witnessed something like this before. This Helovia must be a pretty powerful place after all. Some sort of floating land mass is up there, and you can bet your ass I'm going to investigate at once. I spread my wings and take off from the cliff I've been resting on, pink feathers fluttering as I pump those flying mechanisms powerfully. It takes effort to raise my body that high in the sky. The elevation is high and I notice that my breath comes short, but as with all altitudes, you can adjust over time. I clamber onto the ledge of this floating island, and look around me. It's fairly big, or so it seems.. and I think I can see divided areas amongst it, with a big open area in the middle. I lope easily into the middle, my dark legs kicking up dust to surround my form. A desert angel in the floating sky island. What madness is this today?

MY kind of madness. And Arvakl conquers ALL! I screech, then cackle, sure that no one can hear me. Those who do come here will just have to find me first. Not just find me, but I think.. ask my PERMISSION to stay here! Hehehe.. this is mine. All mine. Fuck off.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: No idea distances, so I'm just ... messing around.
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-26-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 01:34 AM