the Rift

[OPEN] getting HIGH on clouds

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
I look around me, watching others slowly start to appear on the island. I snort and glare at them, my eyes narrowing as I shake my antlers at them. Of course, no one will really notice me, there is too much else around here to pay attention to. I see what I think is a hellhound romping in the middle of the arena as I stand closer to the edge. I sneer at it, annoyed at the idea of any canine. Before I can go exploring, however, I think I hear the approach of some other pitiful soul. This hint of approach comes in the form of the a voice on the wind. My ears twitch back, listening to the sound of a feminine voice, mocking my pronouncement. I snort with laughter. I don't need luck to get what I want. I turn my crown and get an eyeful of a pegasus that hovers in the air nearby, watching this new land - and me. My eyes glimmer with mischief and I turn my body fully to face her.

The sun lights the sky behind her, it's hard to see what exactly she looks like. Fine then. I spread my own pink wings and pump them once, ruffling them and showing their size in some sort of silly display. Come down then and give me some real talk then! I bark up at her, nostrils flaring. Can you interest me and bring me from this impending lull in entertainment? Please, I'm begging. I shrug my shoulders a little and tuck my wings back against my creme and white sides. I motion with my skull to the land next to me, inviting her down. Don't worry dear, I won't bite, at least not yet. Even if I did - you might like it!

Walk. Talk.
@[Cirrus]
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-26-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 01:34 AM