the Rift

[OPEN] getting HIGH on clouds

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
It's not like me to keep to myself after making a stand, or after feeling so conflicted inside. Conflict. I like causing it - I don't like feeling it. But the pegasus (who introduces herself as Surrie) seems to be disinterested in the aggression that I initially posed. Instead of forcing my way, I decide to try a more laid back approach. We're not arguing, so.. I guess we're not arguing. Well fine then. My young, immature mind isn't sure how to handle this. What does this older mare want? Well... it's obvious what she wants.. To explore the island and get me out of the way. But really, what's the hurry? The clouds that float across the sky, breaking up the sun, float across her hide. Hmm.. who wouldn't think she is beautiful? My cheeks grow warm and a dark look passes over my countenance as I struggle to maintain my irritation. I watch her closely when she says her name. There's something.. odd.. about her when she says it. I wonder if Surrie is not really her name. But how should I know? And what does it matter what she calls herself? I may make up my own name for her anyway. Who knows. I accept it and leave it at that. She asks me where I live, and I almost get defensive, annoyed at her presuming to ask me a personal question. Then I realize I'm being really stupid. I huff a little, just for funsies. I wonder if I look pretty when my nostrils flare. My ears twitch a little as I look around at the island. Would it be interesting to live here? Probably. I'm not sure how big the island is - I hope it is quite big. If I were to live here it would have to be. I turn back to Surrie. Her aloofness has rubbed off on me, and when I speak, it comes out rather mysteriously. More so than I have anticipated. I do not live anywhere. I take my head out of the clouds and my visions refocuses on the winged lady. And where do you live?

Walk. Talk.

*cries* im so sorry it's terrible. my brain.. not here.
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-26-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 01:34 AM