the Rift

[OPEN] getting HIGH on clouds

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus
the Wind Dancer
She was an interesting creature to watch. Something about her seemed off-kilter, out of balance, and yet, there was something endearing about her too. Was I like that, once? More than once? Perhaps, before you saved me, I was like her, bold and hotheaded, acting without thinking. It was amusing for me now, to see the thoughts cross the girl's mind, for she did not guard herself very well, even as she did all she could to contain her temper. I wondered what stopped her from simply acting on her desires, from simply striking out at me for offending her in whatever minute way I had done. I am not sure what causes her change of mood - I see the promise of serenity upon her countenance, the chance to simply be at peace with the world and its steady pace around us, and then I watch as her stubborn want for chaos rears its head and chases that away.

Her huff of annoyance causes my smirk to simply become more permanent. It is devious in its nature, hinting at secrets untold, at mysteries unsolved. I do not mean to taunt her with it, but that is probably what happens, as my faux relaxation takes on a bemused edge. I listen to the words she speaks, unsurprised - she seems far too unruly to ever wish to bow her head down to authority. It makes me wonder why I am yet to return to by homeland, or another herd, to find that security of familiar ground and surrounding myself with known souls, to find comfort and a desire to work for a cause - wondered if I even wanted these things any more. The Sun God had reawoken some of these desires within me, though I was yet to act on them.

"Where every pegasus lives." I reply quietly, stretching my wings upwards from my back, indicating the great expanse of sky around me. One was never truly alone in the sky.. Were they?

@[Arvakl]
:)
x - x
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-06-2014, 04:47 PM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 09:21 AM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-12-2014, 09:54 PM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 04:13 AM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-17-2014, 10:42 PM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Cirrus - 07-20-2014, 07:45 AM
    RE: getting HIGH on clouds - by Arvakl - 07-23-2014, 12:05 AM