the Rift

[OPEN] excuse me, while i kiss the sky

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

For some reason, the air offers her a quite peace today. Darkness still blankets her left side, but she takes to ignoring it. Ignorance was sometimes the best medicine. Days had passed since the incident, and her wounds were coming closer to a mend. The bruises that had purpled her left side faded to an ugly yellow, and her eye, although infected, was returning (to her ignorance) to a milky, colorless ball that would eventually sit blank in it’s socket.

The summertime air was warm, but the air wafting over her wings kept her otherwise cool. Clouds blanketed her body, hiding her pale, disfigured body from the rest of the world. She felt like the beast, purposefully tucking herself away from the rest of the world to hide her shame.

It wasn’t long before a peculiar sound caught her ears. It sounded like that of the falls, but the rushing came from above. She tilted her right side down, attempting to look below her. Apparently, there were now falls above the Veins. How odd. Elsa then felt a light sprinkle over her back. It was cool, crisp water. Her head tilted up, and above she could see water peeking out from the clouds. She smiled a little, the first time she had smiled in a long while.

Her wings tilted, and she began her ascent. Clouds whooshed passed her, and before her opened up a great expanse of land. It was beautiful lush, and filled with life. Small animals danced around in the flowing grasses, weaving their small furry bodies in various games of tag.

Elsa’s feet alighted the ground, and she halted, desperately trying to take in the scenery. She moved in a circle, breathing in and out slowly, basking in the fresh sunlight. For how close they seemed to the sun, Elsa was cool. It wasn’t too hot, and it wasn’t too cool. It was perfect. A utopian society that seemed untouched by the mark of evil yet.

She traveled to the center, still marveling at the beauty. She closed her eyes, and although painful, she felt alive again. This mysterious land invigorated her, and made her feel welcome. A sigh, audible from a good distance, was released from her body. She felt completely safe her, and embraced it. She ducked her head, and began to munch on the soft grasses. It was sweet in her mouth, and she relished in the flavor. For so long she had felt alone in a dark corner, but now, she felt like she belonged….

How long had this place existed before she had arrived? Was this meant just for her? She quite doubted the latter, but wondered about the first. Did this place exist since Helovia had been around? Or was a higher power trying to thank the Helovian society? Whatever it was, she whispered a small, quiet thank you too, and settled in. She could live here, she could be by herself all alone up here.

"Talketh."
[ooc;;// for anyone!]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
excuse me, while i kiss the sky - by Elsa - 07-06-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: excuse me, while i kiss the sky - by Samael - 07-12-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: excuse me, while i kiss the sky - by Aeolus - 07-13-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: excuse me, while i kiss the sky - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:02 PM