the Rift

[OPEN] I Pray for a Sunset [Moon]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

A nervous sigh shook through my painted frame as I strode closer to the Vein of the Gods, where the shrines for each of the Lords and Ladies that us Helovians prayed to stood. Orchid eyes danced about with each movement of my yellow painted hooves, this was something I had been deciding over for quite some time. The idea of having someone so bonded to me as Kwahu had once been was painful and terrifying, the idea of losing someone who was bonded to me like that once more was so horrible that for a moment I thought it would be easier to just adjust my path a little bit and walk into the brine that waved and crashed around the narrow land bridge.
But that would be a cowards death, only the weak died on their own hands. Chestnut harks flicked back for a moment as memories of what once was flashed to the forefront of my mind once more, the image of the brown boy spread out across the dusty ground, the wooden stick tied at the end with feathers and various small animal bones sticking perpendicular from his muscular painted chest. A warbled cry tore from my chest and into the light breeze that had been picking at the ends of my blonde mane and tickling my painted body, it was so wrong that a life had been ended so early. I should have protected him better, I knew that, but he wouldn't have wanted me to beat myself up over something that had been written for him by the gods themselves.
Long ivory lashes fluttered over my high cheekbones momentarily as I pushed the thoughts back into their filing cabinet for the time being. I was here at the Vein on a mission, I needed something to fill the void, something that I could do that would honor the spirit of Kwahu. Orchid pools wandered momentarily, lingering on each and every one of the shrines before drifting slowly back to the wind worn shrine that had the blackened symbols of darkness. Yellow painted hooves carried my war torn frame forward, closer and closer to the shrine until my two toned knees hit the ground as I knelt before the Goddess who watched over the home I cherished so dearly.
"Kokomikeis, I wish to speak to you. If you would allow it." I hoped, prayed, the patron Goddes of the Edge would hear my words and respond. It was high time I filled the void that losing Kwahu had left in my soul.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[God of the Moon]
Words;; 428
OOC;; Using my VOTG pass in order to get this pretty girl a companion!
Translation;; Kokomikeis - Blackfoot for Goddess of the Moon

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-07-2014, 01:47 PM