the Rift

[OPEN] I Pray for a Sunset [Moon]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
It was truly interesting, how even after She and her brothers had destroyed these shrines so many seasons ago, that even new comers to Helovia prayed and called upon them from this place. Didn't they see the ruin, the destruction? Who told them to keep returning, to keep kneeling and whispering words into the stones? Intrigued by the call of one from the Edge, the Goddess materialized with a breezy whoooosh.

Her lavender from seemed to part the air currents, almost like slicing a veil with a sharp blade. Silence fell as her lavender frame gently stepped down onto the stones, leonine tail gently resting on the ruble.

"Such a pity...." She mused coldly. Thoughtfully. "These shrines used to be so beautiful..." She paused, pupilless gaze falling upon the painted warrior mischievously. "...That is, until we destroyed them." Her pale lips twisted upwards in a cruel grin, as she squared her delicate frame to that of the paint.

"I am here, daughter of the Edge. What is it you seek?"

Of course the Goddess knew - she could read Cheveyo's thoughts just as plainly as her face. Still, she did so like to here them ask her for things. How they chose to phrase their requests...whether or not they tried to compliment their way into her favor, or if they thought haughtiness was the way to go. Respectful? Or snarky? She'd seen it all, and it always amused her. Mortal minds simply couldn't comprehend what it was like to be immortal, must less how to speak on the same level as one. Still....it was fun to see them try.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 07-06-2014, 09:52 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-07-2014, 01:47 PM