the Rift

[OPEN] I Pray for a Sunset [Moon]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

Again it seemed as if the purple mare knew what was going to be said before it was uttered (probably one of the perks of being a god) her reply came quickly and right to the point. "You've already lost one who was bonded to your heart, because you could not protect them." Her voice was cold, like a knife digging in between my ribs as bile rose in my throat at the thought of Kwahu's slain body against the dusty ground once more. Everything reminded me of him lately, everywhere I turned I saw him. I saw the feathers of the arrows on the wings of pegasi who lived in Helovia, the strength and determination in the faces of the warriors I fought alongside. Even though I had left the lands of Helovia for a short time in order to find some kind of closure from the horrors of losing someone that had been so near and dear to my heart, it seemed I would be haunted by that day for the remainder of my life.
But she was right.
I had failed, I had been unable to protect the one thing that I held so near and dear. Maybe I could have done something different, held my white washed skull higher or been running just a little bit off to the side and then the arrow would have pierced my flesh rather than the brown boys. The millions of different possiblities in my mind were interrupted by the mare's voice once more. "Take this, and protect it at all costs." My orchid pools widened slightly as the glowing orb suddenly appeared and drifted easily in my direction, right to the roots of my blonde tresses where the light turned into a flower of stunning qualities. Ivory, with purple veins that seemed to nearly match in hue with the coat of the silver maned goddess. The corners of my kissers twitched upwards ever so slightly before I looked back to the mare, knowing that there would be more to my task than just taking care of a pretty flower.
"This life is delicate, as will be the new life that you seek. Take this flower into battle - in order for you to be worthy of an animal life, you must first be strong enough to defend this life, and be victorious. When this task is complete, bring to me a moon amulet and we shall see about bonding another to your soul..." I swallowed hard, the flower was to be guarded as if it were a child, some weak, innocent, defenseless creature that needed me. My white washed skull lowered in a slight bow to the goddess who stood before me as my kissers began to part, "I will not fail you." As I finished speaking I turned away from the mare, heading away from the ruined shrines and towards the mainland where I would find someone who would assist me in completing this quest.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[God of the Moon]
Words;; 498
OOC;; Using my VOTG pass in order to get this pretty girl a companion!

like an arrow to the heart
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-07-2014, 01:47 PM