the Rift

[PRIVATE] Affection

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
JUST GOT BROKEN INTO TWO.

The golden mare's voice weaved elegantly through the air around me as she returned my greeting, a smile plastered itself against my metallic lips so big it reached my ivory pupiled eyes. So far the oddly marked mare seemed to be kind, but I had thought Aurelia to be kind at one point, one very small point. But regardless, only time would tell if this Evangeline mare would be trust able or if I should just keep my walls up and not let her near me. Darkened harks swiveled on my gold splashed crown as my infantile frame turned away from the adult talk.
I wasn't sure if I was uncomfortable with being the center of attention, or if I just didn't want to relive my abandonment anymore than I had too. If I never saw the gold dusted mare again, it would be too soon. But, if I had to see her again, I hoped it would be when I was bigger and stronger so I could show her just how badly she hurt me and how well I turned out without her guidance. I swallowed the lump that had begun to form in my throat as the adults talked about my mother, while my gold dusted limbs crumpled beneath me so I could settle in for a nap while their conversation continued onwards. Being a part of that meeting had taken a lot out of me considering it took much longer than I had expected, let alone all of the commotion about what everyone thought should happen to the mare who I had fallen from.
My sleep was peaceful knowing that Papa Ruske was near, his presence keeping me safe and well taken care of, more so than any other experience I had with adults in my life. Dreams of the wind rushing through my long silvery mane as I flew through the starry night sky filled my child-like mind while I slept and the adults conversed. But my rest didn't last long as I was soon nudged awake by the bay stallion who had recently became my guardian. “What do you think of that? Would you like Evangeline to be your mother?” His words drifted through my dream-like daze as they quickly brought me back to reality. A new mother? That was a concept that I hadn't even thought of. Aurelia was technically still my mother even though she didn't care about me any more than she cared about her own well-being. And I wasn't sure if I could quite trust the golden mare just yet, but Papa Ruske seemed to like her quite a bit.
And I would do anything to make him happy.
A light, sleepy smile spread across my kissers as I nodded sleepily. “We’ll take care of you, so you need never feel lonely,” my grin widened ever so slightly as I scrambled onto my lanky limbs so I could reach Papa and momma Eva easier. My gold dusted muzzle reached out ever so slightly in the direction of the mare who was to play the role of my new mommy, hopefully she would turn out better than the original copy. "Momma Eva." My light childish voice rang out with confidence that I had only gained since being under the watchful gaze of Papa Ruske.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Evangeline]
Words;; 552
Notes;; eeeee <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Affection - by Ruske - 07-07-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: Affection - by Faeanne - 07-07-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: Affection - by Evangeline - 07-07-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Affection - by Ruske - 07-09-2014, 11:50 PM