the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hideous insides

Sorrow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

What purpose do I have left? Father is gone. I had found him and he slipped through my grasp like the wind. My tears have been shed and I know I need to hold my head high and rise above it all. I had wandered to the land of the Dragon’s Throat, but there is nothing there for me other than hideous wingless and miles of sand and water. I want to rule a fearsome kingdom of pure bloods not mutated freaks! All I can do now is think of my next move. So far, leaving this place and searching for my father is seeming the most plausible. He is my only known family left and it pains me to even think that he is dead. I will not believe he is dead. Surely my father lives on!

I find myself in a nice clearing. Softly I sniffle to myself as I return to my old despair. I know, I know, I said my tears have been shed but I just have been filled with a deep longing for my parents. Overhead I hear a loud caw and I stare at the bird above me, a sad smile passing over my lips. Oh mother is that you watching over me? I take comfort in that thought. Even if father has vanished the gods spirits still walk with me. I stare as the bird takes flight and leaves me.

“Good bye friend,” I call softly after it. I’m tempted to follow, to leave behind Helovia to seek out new thrones. There are kingdoms waiting to be conquered and I only want to do that at my father’s side. “Why must I live in a land of filth and muck?”

[ @[Kahula] ]

Messages In This Thread
Hideous insides - by Sorrow - 07-07-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Hideous insides - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Hideous insides - by Sorrow - 07-24-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Hideous insides - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM