the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hideous insides

Sorrow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Out of the blue another approached and came with questions. Sorrow turned her head in the direction of the stranger. For a long moment she remained silent and studied the other figure. Though devout in her hatred, she knew better than to simply thrust about her thoughts and opinions. In her previous wanderings it had brought upon nothing but trouble to herself when others knew. But Tyradon’s daughter was too filled with rage and sadness to care what the other thought.

Them,” She said her tone oozing with loathing. “The unicorns with their ‘crowns’, the pegasi with their foul wings, they are tainted blood MUTANTS.” That last word she shouted violently to the air and Sorrow inhaled deeply and shook her head slightly. “I’m sorry, I lost control for a moment. My name is Sorrow. I hope you’ll pardon my previous uh, outburst.”

The Giantess shifted and looked down towards the ground. She wanted her father. She wanted her mother. She simply wanted her family to coddle her and tell her everything was alright. She wanted to be reassured that wasn’t alone anymore and that she wouldn’t have to keep searching for things that never seemed to be found. Sorrow had thought she was home to stay in Helovia but that was swiftly coming to a change. With her father’s absence she would go in search of him, scour the earth and find her sole family member left.

“What’s your name?” Sorrow asked spontaneously out of her silence. Some company would do her some good and she hoped perhaps she was with a likeminded fellow.

[Sorry for the wait]

Messages In This Thread
Hideous insides - by Sorrow - 07-07-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Hideous insides - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Hideous insides - by Sorrow - 07-24-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Hideous insides - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM