the Rift

[PRIVATE] the one who used to be

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

You know, I always knew there was something strange about Elsa, but as I stare (awkwardly) at her and listen to her talk, I realize that.. she's stranger than I thought. Maybe not odd so much as.. different, and younger in thought. More playful than most Helovians, taking life much less seriously. And that's what makes her interesting, especially regarding our current topic of conversation: She's making jokes about crazy shit, being young and playful, and yet she just had her eyeball poked out by a Basiner. I make note to potentially find said Basiner and rip his (or her, equally opportunity reaper here) throat out. I think that she might not know the definition of irony, but could I use it any better than she?

I'm sure my dumbstruck look isn't encouraging to her, and perhaps she thinks I'm not listening. But I am. I am actually taking in every word. She jokes of becoming a pirate, and I chuff with laughter - that's actually quite amusing. I wonder if I could be a good Russian pirate? Hmm... devilishly handsome, rugged, gruff-y... use my horn as a sword. I'm missing the peg leg, the boat,... and I'm probably not quick enough on my feet to be a pirate. Oh well, lots of career paths still available to me, right?

I blink a few times when she mentions helping me with blindness. Does she know that when I drink, I sometimes see multiples of things? That I struggle to walk straight or even stay standing? True, I've been drinking less lately (not sure why, God knows I probably need my drink more than ever), but the effects are still there. True, I have two eyes and she has one, but I think I know how to watch myself. To my surprise, I don't say these thoughts running quickly through my mind. Instead, I placate her. "Should I ever have need, I will take it up with Comrade Elsa the Pirate." There's no sarcasm or mocking in my voice, only amusement. Helovians can be so amusing sometimes....

WC: 345
Tag: @[Elsa]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM