the Rift

[PRIVATE] the one who used to be

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Stuck somewhere between her emotions, thoughts, and rambling Elsa began to feel the degrading part of her mind slip into her thoughts. It whispered about how horrible she was, how no one could ever love her when she looked like a mess. Even when she knew that those were all lies, the constant wearing away at her mind made her weary.

If Rostislav ever thought about a snarky reply, it was never evident in his voice. The calming, otherwise amused response actually brought her back to life a little. Even if he never sought her out for help, it was nice to know she had another connection open to go to. Not that he would want to listen to her, but Elsa felt that if she was ever in a lot of trouble, and Oxy wasn't there, he'd be a pretty good back-up for help. Funny how she likes to be friendly with the druggie and the drunk. Maybe Elsa, unlike herself, could see the flaws in others, and accept them as an enhancement of them. If only Elsa could do that... Her life would be miles better by now. Instead, she would continue to wallow in this pit of self-pity and fear until she found in herself the strength to move on. It was a tough thing to wait for, but she dearly hoped that it would come soon.

However, she could not ignore Rostislav for her thoughts. She nodded to him, and shot him a friendly wink. "Elsa the pirate at your duty sir Rosti." She says with a mock air of pretentiousness. However, the thoughts were falling into her mind again, and Elsa can only think of how she cannot break down in front of him. "Thank you for talking, Rostislav. I really do appreciate it, even if only for a few moments. Makes me feel like I'm needed around here sometimes." She said with a sideways smile, but in a sick way she meant that. Often times the thought of leaving had crossed her mind, but she just couldn't She knew she would just be running from her fears then. "But as a pirate I must go find some treasure or ship to plunder, so ill see you around sometime?" Her question wasn't meant as a rhetorical one, she did want a legitimate answer. Listening for his answer, she then turned, and began to wander away. Where can one go to be alone? Here, she knew, was not the place.

"Talking"
@[Rostislav] :: sorry i have been so late on these D; but I <3 Rosti, and I thought this was a good wrap-up.
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM