the Rift

[OPEN] looking for a hero

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

A distant familiar, tickled at fluffy coated satalites. A half shredding face poked up into the air. Though fluffy it still remained. The Beast thought nothing of it, just a distant song that echoed in the back of his mind. But another part of him told the Beast to call back. It burned stronger within him the more he ignored the sound.
"Mykah!" The Beast swung his bulking weight round; with some difficulty; almost tripping over his own legs. "Stop doing that! You know how it bothers me so" He snorted in her direction.
The small Lynx cub was bigger almost the same as full grown adult. But still she was young and learning. Mykah lay under the shade of some old twisted looking tree. The Leaves almost in full bloom, creating just enough shade for a regular sized dog. She opened one eye and looked right at her companion. Rolling her eyes the feline huffed with exasperation and went back to her midday snooze.
Beowulf just stood there and stared at Mykah for a brief second before rubbing his horns through the small-ish tree, causing a good few leaves to fall away. How could one little creature aggravate him so? Ever since they had become one, he had felt nothing but annoyance towards her, the older she had grown. If anything the lynx was of no help to him if all she did was sleep.

The Beast felt a pull towards the mountains. Only the odd few remained snow capped. Koor was fast approaching them. Though the heat seemed very bearable. Was it always like this? Or was the world becoming colder each year.
The hairy man made his way across a rocky, cliff passage. Not looking back for Mykah or even waiting for her, He knew she'd follow him, in her own time.
The pull to the mounts grew stronger the further he moved amongst the hidden pathways. The rocky tundra blended into itself, if you had not grown up in the mountains you wouldn't know where to look for hidden places.
Water trickled down the sides, as the heat of the sun melted away some of the lasting snow. The beast gently touched his nose to the fresh water, letting it trickle into his bottom lip.
Mykah rolled up behind him, slinking around in her own time. The lynx was not too happy about walking the mountains, bigger predator animals lay out there. Even watching them both right now. As much as she hated to admit it, but the cat was thankful for her companion's size and to have him. Nothing would attack if they stuck together. His size was all to much for a sleepy mountain lion.

The mountain path started to incline, heading further up into the very tops of the range. Soon he would be looking down across the whole land, a view which the Beast admired a lot. The wind grew stronger the higher they went, snow whirled around the place. His eye's adjusted easily to the bright whiteness reflecting off the snow. A shadowy figure lingered in the distance. The pull towards them burned strongly inside of him. He paused at the very top, Mykah at his side, sharing a glance between each other, then headed on-wards, towards this shadow-y figure.

[OOC: Koor - Summer ]
@[Elsa]
"Speech"
"Mykah Speech"

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
looking for a hero - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 07-22-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM