the Rift

[OPEN] looking for a hero

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

The cold lashed at his face, A fierce wind battling its way through the mountain range. Drifts of snow were carried miles, creating those dreaded white outs. Though this hairy mammoth of an unicorn felt nothing, the cold was where he was born. His thick coat and extra fur was perfect for such temperatures. The snow to him was warm, like the sun to others. He craved the cold.
With a smile upon his faded blue face, he traveled further up the mountain path, with the cold still lashing against him, side on. The whistling of the wind through the mountain peaks echoed all around the vast, empty range.
Mykah traveled behind the Beast, finding it a little difficult keeping up with him, having to wade her way through the deep; to her, snow. Bouncing her way through it then diving back under as she went. The lynx kitten, still young always made everything a game.
Being so huge, Beowulf traveled ground smoothly, though his momentum was not swift. Mykah was able to keep up with him at times, Tending to drag back when she was distracted by the falling snow flakes, occasionally landing upon her, or just catching her flake-y, attention. Mykah, not having paid attention, collided with the feather trunk of a leg, belonging to Beowulf. She looked up to him with near white eyes, a glance was shared between the two; an almost silent conversation. Then with a swift leap, she jumped up upon his back, using her claws to pull ones self further up so she could rest just behind his whither's.
The Beast wasn't too bothered by her claws, though that didn't mean he liked it when she happened to catch him with them.
The shadowy figure grew closer with each step he took. Mykah was already half asleep on his back. A hawk cried overhead, apart from that, all was silent and eerie almost. The snow caught in the wind, created a magical veil of sightless-ness.
As they drew closer, the shadow started to twist and form into something a little more recognizable. His stomach dropped with each nearing step. Friend or Foe?
He hadn't made many a friends here yet, though of the few he met a couple of names had stuck. Quin, the one of the desert and heat. Then there was Elsa, the angel sent from heaven.
His mood lifted slightly at the thought of them two. Perhaps one had stopped by to see him. At that he wanted, no, He had the urge to bring a gift, all but forgetting the Foe part of this meeting. But there was nothing but snow upon these mountains. it was too late for that now. And..

"Elsa..?"

@[Elsa] OOC: omg this fiails but unmmhhh Beo and Elsa <33
"Speech"
"Mykah Speech"

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
looking for a hero - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 07-22-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM