the Rift

[OPEN] looking for a hero

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry

He stared at the Angelic Elsa with a blank expression. Scared her? He hadn't even done anything to do such a thing. Perhaps it the reason why. For he had just slowly dwindled his way up the mountain. And he always did look quite Beastly, he couldn't help that fact though, No matter how much he tried. He was just born this way.

"Nice to meet you too, Elsa" He winked at her, his tone was slightly cocky. Perhaps the man was loosing his shyness about him. For the more and more he met, the less awkward he felt. Though some still made him feel a little out of place. However He had met Elsa before and he classed her as a friend. So
to be awkward around her would not be right.

Mykah remained curled upon the dip of his back, small enough to fit still. She yawned as the white mare glanced upon her, then tucked her head back in, seemingly fast asleep. Though for all they new, she was still listening in.

The man bobbed his head towards Elsa. "Her name is Mykah" He spoke of fondness and pride. So pleased with oneself to have found such a rare thing indeed. He honestly felt like a true being to have cared for her and survive. For he only knew that only few could survive the winters back home, home. His place before here. Not all foals were strong enough when the summer frost, became even colder. The mountains too, a torturous place indeed.

"I have been caring for my companion. I found her not too long after." In all honesty he hadn't really done much. He been here and there. Attended a herd meeting. Met the odd few others. But not really done anything truly adventurous. Perhaps Elsa could help with that.

He smirked inwardly, just a smile on the outside. "And what has my Angel been up too?" He spoke it as normal as ever, not even aware that he was; in a way. Hitting on her. His brain was much to slow and Male to pick up on anything remotely flirtatious. He only meant well.

blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah

@[Elsa]
Image Credits
[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
looking for a hero - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 07-22-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM