the Rift

[OPEN] looking for a hero

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
She stifled a laugh at Beowulf. The poor thing was just an awkward hairy lump of good-meaning. I mean, even his wink seemed to mechanical and foreign, but at least he was trying.

But he took her attention as he spoke of the cat, and she was glad he had not caught her joke. But, she was pretty sure that had answered her question. Beowulf, in all honesty, probably has not gotten any nether action. But, alas, Mykah seemed to control his attention. The way he talked made her think he was just smitten with her. Elsa sighed, a little jealous, but offered a friendly smile. "Such a lovely name! So she's still a young in'. Can for sure say i'm jealous. I want my own companion someday. All the bonds i've seen seem so good." Except for Oxy. Poor wisp didn't have a name as far as she knew. I mean, he pretty much flipped shit when it hatched and... well that was an awkward first day in Helovia. "Does she like others?" She asked, restraining herself from reaching a nose out to the cat. Of course, if she was friendly, Elsa wanted to give her a nudge. I mean... she looked so soft!

But attention turned to her, as he so chivalrously called her Angel. "When will you learn that I am probably more closely related to a demon?" She asked, rhetorically of course. But, that didn't mean she hated the compliment. It always felt good to be complimented, it made her feel a little more... normal. Especially in this land of crazy horses with weird markings and usual terrible attitudes. "Well... i've been promoted to Mason, crafting a lot, making some friends, pissing people off, getting poked in the eye... you know, the usual." She said with a laugh. It felt good to be able to joke around a little bit. I mean, considering circumstances usually sucked up happiness like a vacuum and then proceeded to puke up terror like it has eaten to much of it.

@[Beowulf]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
looking for a hero - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 07-22-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM