the Rift

[OPEN] He is a pretty boy who knows he's pretty and assumes everyone else knows it too [SUN]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

Although you might have suspected the God would appear from the newly created pillar of fire, he did not. Although he did love theatrics. From behind the pale stature of Fraub, a wisp of fire crackled in midair. A warm rush of oxygen gently tugged on Fraub's up-do, as air was pulled forcefully towards the flickering flame. As the wind increased and the flame grew wider, two pronged horns began to appear, as if permeating through the curtain of fire. A slender and handsome face was next to appear, a graceful neck, and finally lean, golden shoulders. The God's piercing stare looked at the horned creature with disinterest, not fully stepping all the way through the fire. Hadn't he told this creature to go away? And yet he stayed. Whining about being lonely.

Golden hooves suddenly pressed themselves through the fire, as the God nimbly leaped through his make-shift portal. He stood tall and regal, flaming wings tucked neatly against his flanks.

"Maybe it is because you live in the Hidden Falls of nothingness. Inhabited by lunatics and traitors." He sneered, answering Fraub's question. Oh he knew alllllll about his brother's little project. How the Earth had shuffled the hills to allow entrance to the falls. How he had called Midas to rule there. Midas who had lived in the Throat since he was born...And to what end? To watch over the Asylum? The Earth God would take those psychopaths under his wing. As he considered this, he wondered where Traub fell in the mix. Why did he live there? Was he a boring nobody? Or a crazy?

"You do not come from my lands. You could have gone to your little pool of water. Dipped a toe in, chatted with my brother. Could have groveled on his shrine. Why have you bothered me with your loneliness?" Fiery gaze narrowed with interest, as the tall stallion looked down upon the unicorn with a dangerous mischievous glimmer in his bright gaze.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
He is a pretty boy who knows he's pretty and assumes everyone else knows it too - by God of the Sun - 07-07-2014, 03:16 PM