the Rift

Metamorphosis

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Golden eyes shimmer with surprise as they digest the scene before them. The girl takes a step back, retracting her bold entrance to allow the surrounding brushes to fold over her shoulders again, her chiselled tiara tilting from one soul to another, her eyes widening in alarm at the two who lay on the ground gasping for air. It was like a shimmer, the magic that her cousin then retracted, at the terse command of Lace, both creatures a sight for sore eyes to the belle.

But then she sees the look Tandavi gives to her, and she is stunned at the ferocity that radiates from her cousin's gaze. Hurt crosses her face, but only for a second, so trained is she in the art of hiding all that might give away her inner turmoil of emotions. The golden girl had little control over the events that had unfolded, small and still dependant on her father and sister as she had been, afraid for the life of her mother and family, afraid for the wellbeing of all she knew as the shades took over the lands.. What choice did she have?

All the choice in the world.. The thought rung sadly in her, as she looked at the cousin she had left behind, the cousin whom, despite her best efforts, couldn't be found in time to take to their father's homeland. My best efforts were not effort enough.. I never should have left. Sadness furrowed her brow, as she glanced from her golden cousin to the silver-streaked steed who worked so hard to regain control of the situation.

The dragon-girl stepped forward again, her scaled muzzle reaching out to the cousin she longed to comfort, to embrace, to reassure that she was here, now, and how sorry she was that she wasn't there, back then. Draconic companions fluttered around her, their lights winking in and out as her attention held solely onto the girl who she had left behind but never forgotten - how could she try and make Tandavi understand? "Tandavi," her voice was deep and melodic, a memory of her own mother's tones, as it reached out to the newly blessed Throat Healer.

"I was so scared Tandavi. I thought you were dead." The words were quietly whispered, but earnestly, the honesty behind them colouring the words more than she could ever convey through mere touch of expression upon her scaly façade. "Please, Tandavi." She says the name again, moving closer, wanting to embrace, wanting to cling to and never let go again.
bg - table
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-07-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-07-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-07-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Amaris - 07-10-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Rostislav - 07-11-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-13-2014, 01:56 PM