the Rift

Metamorphosis

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
No, the words bounds from the lips of her cousin, sad and though it was without the tone of accusation, Amaris felt it anyway. Others left, unseen, unnoticed by the golden youth as her gaze pleaded with her cousin's, her regret, sadness and simultaneous relief at seeing Tavi alive again rolling haphazardly across her features. Guardianship over her expressions was forgotten, and now the jumble, the confusion of emotions played across her face, a book not just opened for all to see, but with its pages flying out in a maelstrom of chaotic, unidentifiable feelings. The girl was blind to the creping of trees around her, oblivious to the cage that encircled them until the voice of Lace - whom she felt overwhelming relief at having found alive rise in her heart - informed them of their predicament.

Then her cat-slitted eyes peered around her, leaving the bodice of her cousin for a moment to assess the impenetrable fortress he had created. Dragon-shaped lights flickered inside and outside the branches as her spiritual friends informed her of their intent on burning her out of there, but the girl hushed them silently, with words sharper then she intended sternly quieting the dragons to simply roost upon the top edge of the forested cage. Though she was not fond of being enclosed, as equines were wont to object to small spaces, she knew the stallion meant well by his actions, and turned her attention back to Tandavi. A longing appeared upon her confused façade, a desire to embrace the girl, to feel her living, breathing, beating self, so that Amaris could ensure she was real.

The dragon-girl took a step towards her cousin, neck lowered as her eyes pleaded with her. You left me, the whisper utters, and at it Amaris does indeed weep. Tears spring forth from behind her eyes, and she nods sadly, accepting the truth for what it was; horrible, unthinkable, and yet undeniable.

"I did, but I did not want to." Sad, quiet tones replied, desperation for her beloved cousin to understand that if they had known, if hey could have found her they would have taken her with them, or otherwise resolved to stay behind - to somehow have worked out how they could simply be together.

"I am so sorry, Tavi," she said, taking another step, breathing a shaky breath in as her nose reached out to touch her cousin, her first friend (aside from her sister), her warm breath then releasing from her nostrils as she hoped to feel the smooth skin of Tavi's cheek against the plush velvet of her muzzle. "I wish I had never left, and I never want to leave you again." Honest words spoke out, the girl oblivious to the fact that Tandavi now resided south instead of east, in the lands of the Sun instead of the Moon. It mattered little to her in this moment of ignorance, though perhaps when time passed and thoughts had a chance to think, she would think differently.

@[Tandavi]
bg - table
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-07-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-07-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-07-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Amaris - 07-10-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Rostislav - 07-11-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-13-2014, 01:56 PM